Friday, February 7, 2014

Going Where?

I was praying asking the Lord what was the next step in my life. I just graduated high school in December and I figured I would get a job and go to college like everyone else. My mom and I went to register for school at the community college and I told my mom that it didn’t feel right. She figured it was my nerves and pressed me to enroll. Since she is my mother I respected her wishes and did what she asked of me. Come time to go to school I was mysteriously dropped from  my classes and turned out there was a glitch in the system with my financial aid and I was not able to attend. At that I mentioned to my mom that maybe I should do a DTS (Discipleship Training School). She was open to the idea having done one when she was younger, but she did think it would be in the United States. After attending a high school retreat with my church I strongly felt that God was leading me in the direction of Lausanne, Switzerland.

Will you please prayerfully consider investing in this opportunity for me to grow closer to God and spread his word to the nations.  


No comments:

Post a Comment