Monday, February 24, 2014

Half way there!

We just booked my plane ticket! I leave in five weeks!   It has been so fun to see God invest in me through you my brothers and sisters in Christ.  We booked my ticket in faith,  I currently have raised about half of what I am trusting God for.  Will you please continue to pray for his provision.  My faith is growing leaps and bounds throughout this process trusting God that He has called me and he will see me through.  I look forward to updating you soon!  Thank you so much for your prayers and your support!!!  I am confident in this very thing that He who has begun a good work in me will be faithful to see it through to completion on the day Jesus Christ returns (Phil 1:6).

1 comment:

  1. I am so envious and thrilled of the faith adventure God is taking you on! You will never be the same ... In a good way!!!

    ReplyDelete