Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Only Two more weeks

WE are getting very close!!!  So excited! You guys can pray for my mom, she is freaking out.....lol!
I have raised to date all my school fees 3,790 CHF and about $400 USD towards my outreach.  Thank you so much to everyone for your prayers and support.  I am sorry that I had not posted in my blog last week I was on a spring break mission trip with my church.  We stayed right here in the great city of Houston and partnered with Global Frontier Mission.  We had a great time of ministry, we got to learn about new religions and cultures and share the love of Christ in the inner city.  I also made some pretty cool new friends!
One little girl in a local housing project broke my heart by asking if she could come with me.  So precious! 

Some of you have asked me how much I still need for my goal.  I need anywhere from 
$2500 to $4500 USD depending on where we travel for outreach.  I will update everyone and let you know for sure.  Please everyone continue to pray for my Visa, we still have not received notification, my school in Lausanne has though.  They said that they received notification that it has been approved, yay! I can enter the country without the Visa I am just told the process gets a little more complicated.  I cannot wait to share with everyone my journey and look forward to updating you soon! I leave on my journey April 1st. 

No comments:

Post a Comment