Monday, March 24, 2014

The final count down begins!!!!



I just got back from seeing my Moment side of the family!  It was great seeing all of you before I leave the country! 



This week I will focus on packing and running around to thrift shops in hopes to score some great pieces to add to my wardrobe for layering in Switzerland.  I will spend lots of time with dear friends and family and eat some of my favorite foods before heading off. 

Thank you so much to all who have been praying and who have given financially.  I know I say this every time I post, but I am so thankful.  When I started this journey it was a complete leap of faith not knowing if I would raise a dime and I am excited to say that to date I have raised $6,210.00 praise be to God!  I will still be fundraising for my second phase which is my outreach phase.  I will post more about that after arriving in Switzerland.  
Prayers still needed for my Visa.  I will be leaving in a week and still do not have it.  YWAM Lausanne has received notification that my Visa has been approved, but I have not.  SO when I go I will have to enter as a tourist until I get my student Visa and sometimes it can be a sticky situation.  Please pray that I get my confirmation this week.  While it is too late to mail my passport and get it stamped the approval letter can serve as confirmation upon entry until I can make it to the Swiss embassy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment